Soru 1: Which database is a NoSQL database type that can quickly store and retrieve key-value pairs?
- ORDS for MySQL
Soru 2: What does it cost to launch an EC2 instance from the AWS Marketplace?
- All images in the AWS Marketplace incur additional hourly fees in addition to the charges from the instance size you select.
- Each image has its own pricing that could either be free, or include charges for software licensing costs. You will also pay for the instance the image runs on
- You can only launch images that were created by other users on your AWS account, so you pay only for the instance size you select and the S3 storage costs for the base image
- All images in the AWS Marketplace contain only open-source software with no additional fees and are created by other AWS users. You will pay only for the instance size you select.
Soru 3: What in-memory caching server is not supported by ElastiCache?
- Redis 5
- Redis 3
Soru 4: You have a large amount of files on your network-attached storage array that must be archived and maintained for a period of 10 years due to industry regulations. This data will be infrequently accessed but must be kept What is the best AWS service for storing this data?
- S3 Glacier
Soru 5: Which AWS service complies with the standards outlined in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 for the handling and transmission of credit card data?
- API Gateway
- Simple Queue Service (SOS)
- Kinesis Data Streams
- All of these answers
Soru 6: What AWS services can help you automate your development pipeline for continuous integration and continuous deployment?
- All of these answers
Soru 7: How do you architect a solution for an SQL Server database to be replicated across AWS regions in an active-active architecture?
- Use RDS for SQL Server and create the same instance in two different regions. Use Database Migration Service to keep each database in sync.
- Use a VPN or VPC peering to establish a connection between the VPCs in each region. Install SOL Server Enterprise Edition on EC2 instances in each region and configure an Always On availability group.
- Use RDS for SQL Server 2016 or 2017 Enterprise Edition. Enable Multi-AZ support and select the Mirroring/Always On option. Select another region for the mirroring option
- You can not set up an active-active architecture for SQL Server that spans geographic regions.
Soru 8 : Your database is an RDS instance running SQL Server with Multi-AZ replication and you have several older .NET console utilities that perform database operations every 15 seconds. When the cluster has to switch the primary database server to the secondary AZ, the .NET utilities start to report connection failures to the database although other applications are able to access the database. How do you correct this problem?
- .NET application will retain the IP address of a connection string until the host machine is rebooted.
- The NET utilities need to change the SQL Server endpoint in the connection strings to read from the secondary database server using a try/catch.
- Use the RDS console to force a reboot of the database instance so that the primary server becomes the master server again.
- The server running the .NET utilities is caching the DNS lookup on the database cluster address. Flush the DNS cache of the server and force the C# utilities to open new connections to the database.
Soru 9: You are creating a DynamoDB table to store all movies that have been released since 1938. Your application will allow users to search by movie title and see the details of that film. Given the sample below showing the movie data that you will be importing, what is the best set of keys to apply to this table?
"cast" : ["Mark Ruffalo", "Robert Downey, Jr."],
"genres" : ["Action"]
- The primary key should be a partition key of the title field.
- The primary key should be the title field and the partition key should be the genres field.
- The primary key should be a composite key comprised of a partition key on the title field and a sort key on the year field.
- The primary key should be created as a completely unique value, such a sequential numerical list of movie IDs. The partition key should be title field for fast lookup.
Soru 10: What data store provides a simple and quick way of storing basic user attributes in an object-based format?
- ORDS for Oracle
Soru 11: You need a schemaless database. Which Amazon database service provides that solution?
Soru 12: Which communication channel does SNS not support natively?
- OSMS text message
- Automated phone call
- Push notification
Soru 13: You created a Windows EC2 instance with a public IP address and installed SQL Server. When attempting to connect to SQL Server from SQL Server Enterprise Manager on your local computer, the Windows EC2 instance is unable to establish a connection to the server. What is the first thing you should check?
- Check the routing tables for the VPC.
- Verify that the assigned security groups allow TCP port 1433 traffic from your current IP address.
- Check the policies within Windows Firewall
- Verify that you are connecting to the instance using a user that is not sa.
Soru 14: You are hosting an application configured to stream media to its clients on TCP ports 3380-3384, 3386-3388, and 3390. The Inbound tab below shows three incoming security group policies attached to this instance. Which policy should you use?
- Verify that the AWS account owners actually control the entire CIDR C block for 188.8.131.52-255 and these are secured IPs for RDP access into this instance.
- The rule that exposes TCP ports 3380-3390 would also publicly expose port 3389 (RDP) to the entire internet. Write separate rules to only expose the needed ports.
- The first security group rule allows all traffic into this instance. Exposing your entire instance to the whole internet leaves the server open to various attacks of the other services running on different port numbers.
- There are no recommendations to make.
Soru 15: A principle of DevOps is to view infrastructure as code. Which AWS service allows you to script your AWS infrastructure?
- AWS Config
- AWS Service Catalog