Linkedin Microsoft Word Assessment Cevapları5 min read
Soru 1: To protect a document from accidental changes, which option should you select from the Protect Document (Windows) or Protect (Mac) menu?
- Mark as Final
- Always Open Read-Only
- Add a Digital Signature
- Encrypt with Password
Soru 2: Which feature allows you to copy attributes of selected text and apply them to another selection?
- Merge Formatting command
- Copy and Paste Styles command
- Copy and Paste Attributes command
- Format Painter tool
Soru 3: How do you insert the content of an existing Word document into your current Word document?
- Click Layout > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Text > Building Blocks Organizer.
- Click Insert > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Media
Soru 4: You are finalizing a two-page memo. Rather than having Word decide where page 1 ends, you want the next paragraph to begin on the top of page 2. How do you achieve this?
- Change the bottom margin to your current location.
- Insert a page break.
- Press Shift + Enter (Shift + Return).
- Insert a column break.
Soru 5: You want to set a wider inside margin to accommodate binding a document where pages are printed in both sides. Which option should you choose in the Page Setup dialog box
- Book Fold
- Different Odd & Even Pages
- Mirror Margins
Soru 6: Which feature lets you place a ghosted logo or text behind the regular text on your document?
Soru 7: Where do you select the paper size for a document?
- Layout > Size.
- Design > Size.
- File > Page Setup.
- Layout > Margins.
Soru 8: Which option lets you mark your favourite templates for quick reuse in the future?
- Pin to list.
- Add to chooser.
- Drag to Home tab.
- Mark as favourite.
Soru 9: If you want to add a caption to a table, where should you look?
- Insert tab.
- Design tab.
- References tab.
- Layout tab.
Soru 10: How can you change the appearance of an entire table in a single step?
- Apply a table style.
- Apply a graphic style.
- Right-click a table and choose a new style.
- Apply a cell style.
Soru 11: Which option does the Find and Replace feature NOT support?
- Whole Word Only.
- Replace All.
- Match Case.
- Check Spelling.
Soru 12: Which statement best describes how a bookmark is used in a Word document?
- A bookmark is a hyperlink where the label is automatically generated.
- A bookmark works in conjuction with hyperlinks to allow you to quickly jump to a specific location in your document.
- A bookmark is a link in your document that can goive you quick access to webpages, files and other locations within your document.
- A bookmark is a color-coded graphic that appears in the navigation pane for easy access to a specific location in your document.
Soru 13: What is NOT an option when inviting a colleague to collaborate on a document?
- including a personalized message
- giving the collaborator the option to edit a document
- setting the collaborator’s access to view only
- granting administrator access
Soru 14: You split a document into three sections. What happens if you change the margins in the first section?
- The document reverts back to a single section with the new margin settings.
- The new margin settings are applied to all of the sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to the second and third sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to just the first section.
Soru 15: Which ribbon tab includes commands to add various types of objects or media to your document?
Soru 16: What type of page is useful at the front of a large document, to identify the document title, author, and other metadata?
- cover page
- blank page
- master page
- table of contents page
Soru 17: What happens in this SmartArt object when you press the Delete key?
- The boxes resize to maintain the same overall height.
- The object is deleted and a hole is left behind.
- The text merges with the second box.
- The gaps between the boxes close and the boxes remain the same size.
Soru 18: Which command builds an overview of document contents based on applied headings styles?
- Manage Sources
- Insert Index
- Table of Contents
Soru 19: Which statistic does the Word Count feature NOT collect?
- page breaks
- characters (no spaces)
Soru 20: What is the default view when you open a document or create a new document?
- Print Layout view
- Draft view
- Edit view
- Web Layout view
Soru 21: You are working on a local copy of a document when Word unexpectedly closes. After you relaunch Word, how can you find the most recently saved version of the document?
- Click Open > Recent and select Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Options > Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Open > Recent > Documents.
- Click File > Recent > Recover Unsaved Documents.
Soru 22: What can you NOT insert into a Word document from the Insert tab?
- a sketch
- a symbol
- a 3D model
- an equation
Soru 23: What Microsoft Word feature lets you capture a portion of your screen to be used as an image in your document?
- Screen Clipping
- Screen Grab
- Screen Capture
- none of these answers
Soru 24: You want to create a shortcut that replaces an acronym that you type with the acronym’s full text-for example, replacing
"Microsoft Teams". What Word feature do you use to create this shortcut?
- Replace All
- AutoFormat As You Type
- Find and Replace
- AutoCorrect Options
Soru 25: Your document contains two columns of content with a vertical line between the columns, as shown. From where can you delete the line?
- Insert > Text
- Columns dialog box
- Insert > Line > Vertical
- Insert > Line > Remove
Soru 26: How can you quickly move an insertion point to the start of the previous paragraph?
- Ctrl + Page Up
- Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Alt + Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Alt + Ctrl + Page Up